We have the best interest of our members in the framing of our terms and conditions. Please read the terms listed below carefully prior to signing up for membership.
- Membership is exclusive and non-transferable. Only authorised members may access the products made available on www.kruxd.in through their dedicated account.
- Sharing of membership credentials is not permitted for individual accounts. Enterprise account holders may access the website through the dedicated login credentials provided to approved users. Should you feel that your account is being used by another individual, please notify Kruxd immediately. Our team will take action to deactivate the account or create new credentials.
- Members are responsible for the accuracy of personal information, such as name, email address and affiliation while signing up for membership. Kruxd is not liable for any temporary or permanent loss of service resulting from a change in the member‘s e-mail address or contact information which has not been communicated to Kruxd..
- Your membership is valid for exactly one year from the time you subscribe or renew your membership. At the end of the one year period, your membership is automatically renewed..
- Members may cancel an existing subscription. Cancellations are only applicable for future charges associated with the subscription and will only become effective at the end of your current billing period. You will continue to have access to your account until the end of the current billing period..
- Payments are non-refundable, and there are no refunds or credits for partially used billing periods. We reserve the right, however, to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit in one instance, we are under no obligation to issue the same refund or credit in the future.
- Kruxd reserves the right to suspend or terminate your membership if we are prevented from providing services to you by circumstances beyond our control. The company may, in exceptional circumstances, cease to publish the website, the website content or cease to provide membership services. Under such circumstances, Kruxd will have no further obligation to you except for a refund of the unexpired period of your paid membership.
- If you would like to cancel your membership/subscription, please drop in your request at email@example.com or contact us at +91 1141169969, Monday to Saturday between 9am - 6pm IST (GMT+5.30).